Maintenance Technician II - $1000 Signing Bonus!
Company: Hawthorne Residential Partners LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Maintenance/Resident Services Technician II - Hawthorne
Residential Partners$1000 Signing Bonus!!Us.Hawthorne is home to a
team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission - to
LIVE IT! every day for our guests and our peers.The LIVE IT!
movement is powered by people who believe in leaving others better
than we found them. We take action to create memorable experiences.
We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we
value integrity as essential.
You.As an apartment professional in the Resident Services
Technician role, you are key to ensuring our community members have
a well-maintained home. Servicing our community involves a few key
functions, but not limited to:
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a
timely and professional manner. Assure all service requests are
completed on a daily basis. Accurately document work performed on
service requests, including parts and time utilized. Returns to the
properties Supervisor by the end of day. Follow-up and communicate
to resident, Resident Services Supervisor and site team on
incomplete service requests.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and
company staff. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude
towards prospects, residents, vendors and other employees through
the LIVE IT culture. Maintain professionalism at all times.
Attendance required at all resident events unless the absence was
approved in advance by the Community Manager.
- Inspect vacated apartments and complete make-ready checklist.
Inform Resident Services Supervisor and/or Community Manager of
needed services and repairs. Routinely perform duties to restore
apartments to "make ready" status. Work with the Resident Services
Supervisor and Community Manager to ensure adequate number of make
ready units are available and that the quality is up to company
standards. Coordinate status of make readies with Resident Services
Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Complete special projects as may be assigned and prioritized by
the Community Manager or Resident Services Supervisor.
- Inspect exterior of the property. Perform building and common
area upkeep on a daily basis in accordance with company standards.
Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter, debris and pet
waste at all times.
- Ensure vacant unit thermostats are set at the proper setting
for a vacant unit.
- Completion of preventative maintenance according to the
guidelines set forth in the Sam Manual. Maintain accurate records
and provide resident training as required.
- Maintain shop appearance to standards to facilitate quick
assessment of supply inventory. Maintain proper equipment, and
equipment inventory to ensure warranty compliance.
- Follow safety guidelines stated in the Sam Manual and Grace
Hill Vision courses in accordance with company policy and
- Perform effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as
required and within time frame specified by policy.
- Coordinate maintenance objectives with the Resident Services
- Perform, and report on, all work according to the safety
standards of the company, OSHA, health codes and Sam Manual.
Perform work area clean-up on a weekly basis.
- Pass initial, annual and required Grace Hill Vision courses by
- Assist Resident Service team with apartment make-ready tasks
including lock changes and fixture replacements.
- Assist Resident Service team with pool maintenance.
- Ability to start inspecting vacant apartments.
- Follow up with residents via phone after work orders have been
- Begin on-call responsibilities.
- Assist Resident Service team with apartment turns.
Together.As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to
fulfill your life goals, personally and professionally:
- Quarterly bonus program
- Career progression program
- Retirement planning
- Comprehensive healthcare plans - medical, vision, and
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Paid holidays, birthday, and volunteer leave
- Associate discount program
- Health and wellness incentivesMaking Hawthorne your home means
joining a workplace dedicated to creating a space for you to
contribute to the company's success while we contribute to you and
your family's wellbeing.Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity
- 1 year(s): Property Management Maintenance Experience
- 1 year(s): Maintenance ExperienceEducationPreferred
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
- HVAC Certification
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Hawthorne Residential Partners LLC, Fayetteville , Maintenance Technician II - $1000 Signing Bonus!, Professions , Aberdeen, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!