Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 17, 2022
The role of the Industrial Electrician is to properly install,
service, repair, adjust, and maintain equipment to ensure the safe
electrical operation of all machinery and plant facilities. This
could be on any shift
- Read, write and follow manufacturer's manuals on installation,
maintenance, repair and overhaul of electrical. Must be able to
size and calculate jobs with a knowledge and understanding of
- Read, understand, interpret and draw electrical schematics and
blueprints. Must know shop math and interpret blueprints and
- Ensure shop and surrounding areas are kept clean by the removal
of all debris in work areas, workbenches, break rooms, all floors
and the same are free of liquids, oils and dirt. Ensure a safe work
environment by elimination of unsafe acts or conditions.
- Thorough knowledge of plant electrical layout, wiring, parts,
supplies, circuits and controls.
- Broad experience in the electric trade including the
installation, testing, inspection, maintenance and repair of
electrical distribution, control and transmission equipment (Three
Phase 480, 220, and 110 volts and programmable controls.
- Perform assigned tasks efficiently with minimum supervision as
directed by management.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot and diagnose problems.
- Other duties as requested.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Fayetteville , Electrician, Professions , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!