PARTS SHIPPING AND RECEIVING HONDA
Company: Lumberton Honda Kia
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Shipping & Receiving Inventory
SpecialistReports to: General Merchandise Manager/Parts Manager
Position Summary: The Shipping & Receiving Inventory Specialist
handles all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise and
Parts And Accessories) receipt and shipment. Must present a
professional appearance. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all duties relative to merchandise (General Merchandise,
Parts, and Accessories) receipt and shipment.
- Ship and receive departmental and/or dealership inventory.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control
inventory related records.
- Create special orders as directed by manager.
- Notify appropriate department when special orders or
back-ordered items are received.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of inventory
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned. Qualifications: To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities Required: Educational: High school diploma or the
equivalent. Experience: One year shipping and receiving experience
preferred. Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.):
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Ability to use personal computer and applications including word
processing and spreadsheet applications. Physical Demands and
Working Conditions: The noise level in the work environment is
occasionally loud. Frequently works on a computer in a typical
office environment. Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch,
reach, and lift 40 pounds of material. Is potentially exposed to
battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic
materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership.
Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN "ALL-INCLUSIVE"
LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF
THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY
ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
______________________________ ________________Signature (Employee)
Date ______________________________ ________________Signature
Keywords: Lumberton Honda Kia, Fayetteville , PARTS SHIPPING AND RECEIVING HONDA, Professions , Lumberton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!