Production- E/S Ready To Eat
Location: Mount Olive
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Base Pay: $16. 00
Shift hours: Varies from 3:00pm - 12:30pm
*Why work for Butterball*
This is not just a job, it's a career! We take pride in our
employees and our employees take pride in being a valued team
member at Butterball!
Join us Today and enjoy these great perks!
* Academic Tuition Reimbursement
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Referral Bonus up to $1,000- Ask us for details
The production associate is responsible for performing a variety of
production focused tasks on a rotated basis to support the daily
production goals of the Ready to Eat (RTE) Department. *Essential
Duties, Functions, & Responsibilities:* * Process product using
tools and equipment provided
* Follows all work safety policies and guidelines
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns
* Adheres to all USDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes)
product standards and guidelines
* Maintains a clean and organized work area
* Will be required to rotate to various functions within the
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for
scheduled work hours
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:* * Ability
to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and written
* Ability to meet production line speed
*Physical Requirements*: * Standing 8 - 10 hours per day,
* Lift up-to 50 lbs.
* Possible bending, stooping, twisting, and squatting.
* Repetitive hand intensive task, tight gripping, grasping,
pinching, and pulling required
*Working Conditions:* * Work in damp and cold environment.
* Work with loud and noisy machinery.
* Work with or around chemicals/fumes
*Minimum Qualifications* * No minimum education requirement
* No previous work experience required
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
* Must be eligible to work legally in the United States
Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed
to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion,
color, national origin, physical or mental disability,
military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status,
pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Butterball, Fayetteville , Production- E/S Ready To Eat, Professions , Mount Olive, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!