Company: Chenega MIOS
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The VTC Technician shall perform technical support for Video
Teleconference equipment and other multimedia capabilities
supported in the PWS.
* Perform routine performance testing to ensure VTC and other
conference room equipment computer servers and workstations operate
at optimal performance and capacity.
* Perform troubleshooting of VTC and conference room equipment and
executes repair or initiates trouble ticket to the appropriate
office for support of components and connections external to the
site VTC system.
* Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and
performing fault isolation, scheduling VTC sessions, maintaining a
call schedule, and coordinating reservations and scheduling of VTC
services with outside agencies for executive-level users.
* Schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule, and coordinate
reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies
for executive-level users.
* Perform setups, tests, adjustments, operations, and shutdowns of
equipment in support of VTC sessions.
* Provide client consulting and training on control, interfaces,
and use of the audio/visual and VTC equipment.
* Act as an equipment custodian and performs inventory asset
management and accountability functions.
* Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for VTC operations.
* Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems Monitor
system performance and track usage.
* Complete annual company and customer training requirements
according to established policies and procedures.
* Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1+ years of directly related experience in audio video
* Must have hands-on experience in documenting design decisions,
implementing, and troubleshooting the following technologies and
* VTC Systems,
* A/V Control Systems,
* Audio digital signal processors,
* Video switching matrixes,
* Enterprise networked VTC systems,
* A/V connectivity diagrams and IP protocols supporting A/V
* 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC,
or Security + CE) required within six months of the start date
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* TS/SCI clearance required
* The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved
accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience developing and delivering a trend analysis of system
load, usage, and response.
* Experience performing system security functions, including system
* Working knowledge and experience configuring Tandberg/Cisco
* Understanding of basic networking IAT level II certified.
* Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings
and conferences as requested.
* Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both
orally and in writing.
* Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based
* Ability to establish priorities and meet established
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Keywords: Chenega MIOS, Fayetteville , VTC Technician, Professions , Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!