Cyber Security Analyst - Security Clearance Required
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewThis position is contingent upon contract awardSOS
International LLC (SOSi), is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to
join our team on Ft. Bragg. The ideal candidate will be an integral
part to the Cyber Security team providing support to all customers
within US Army Reserve Command.Responsibilities
- Adhere to and enforce all relevant Army/USARC Cyber Security
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how computer systems work and
- Demonstrate experience with Assured Compliance Assessment
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and brief enterprise ACAS
vulnerability report results.
- Working knowledge of the following: HBSS, McAfee Endpoint
Protection, SCAP, STIG, RMF and Incident Response Procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge in using e-MASS and its intent.
- Participate in Weekly Charge Boards.
- Very good writing, oral and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Required to produce Weekly Activity Reports to the direct
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related degree
- Appropriate experience can be used in lieu of education.
- In-scope Secret Security Clearance is required.
- DoD IAT Level II certification such as Security+CE or other
- IAT Level III certification CASP or CISSP preferred.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of vulnerability scanning.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Risk Management Framework and
- Desire to pursue a career in Cyber Security.
- Fluency in a foreign language.Working Conditions
- Normal office conditions with possible requirement to lift
and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
- Occasional periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekends when necessary.
Keywords: SOSi, Fayetteville , Cyber Security Analyst - Security Clearance Required, Professions , Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!