Plant Optimization Specialist
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Requisition ID: 119336
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Goodyear. More Driven.
About the Position:
Execute daily Plant Optimization activities and ensure follow-up
where required to support a successful and sustainable
implementation Plant Optimization in the plant.
Drive "People & Environmental Care" as a value and help to build a
culture of "Zero Loss" while ensuring "One Goodyear Way".
Serve as a Change Agent for Plant Optimization by driving process
discipline, quality focus, transparency and accountability.
Provide clear, concise and direct feedback to Plant Optimization
Manager and Business Center Team on successes and challenges during
- Provide support to the Business Center Team & POL on pillar
- Help, guide & coordinate the pillar team members on various
- Conduct Self-Audit (Layered Audits).
- Support Daily Management System execution.
- Coordinate & conduct trainings related to Plant
- Ensures Business Team pillars stays on plan.
- Report results to Management.
- Identify pitfalls/roadblocks
- Capture and communicate lessons learned.
- Celebrate success.
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 or more years of working experience in a Manufacturing
- Experience in using various problem solving tools & helping
with continuous improvement projects.
- Good understanding of the Plant Optimization Process.
- Previous experience as Pillar Manager for Plant Optimization is
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong team building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project & time management skills.
- Able to manage various priorities & resolve potential
- Knowledge of tools and methodology used in Plant
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity
laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Fayetteville , Plant Optimization Specialist, Professions , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!