Posted on: January 9, 2019
- Responsible for supporting the tire manufacturing process by trouble shooting, preventative maintenance, and repair of all rubber manufacturing, processing machinery and equipment.
- Assemble, install, troubleshoot and maintain all manners of electrical components, systems and fixtures using computer systems to perform diagnostics on electronic components and PLC systems, including ladder logic.
- Layout, assemble, install and test electrical fixtures, control equipment and wiring.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Maintain and repair wiring, motors, switchboards, switches, blown fuses, and electrical mechanisms at industrial level 110v -- 4160v.
- Inspect, maintain and repair various types of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures at 110v -- 470v.
- Inspect, clean and lubricate motors at 110v -- 4160v, up to 2500 hp (horse power).
- Troubleshoot Industrial control systems, ie: hydraulics, temperature controls systems with steam or electrical heat source and chilled water as cooling source.
- Perform minor welding such as fabrication and installing brackets, panel mounts, etc.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Fit and connect conduit using various tools necessary to layout, cut, thread and bend as well ads, cutting holes.
- Work with and around live circuits and making hot taps when required.
- Maintain power, lights and alarms wiring systems (Facilities Maintenance).
- ADD Requirement- Ability to wire/connect a variety of motors both AC and DC.
- Performs business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Maintains daily timecard and log, or uses computerized work order system for repair and maintenance activities performed on a daily basis.
Keywords: Goodyear, Fayetteville , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!