Turnover/Redecoration Maintenance Technician
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: July 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities: Lake in the Pines Apartments is currently
seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, Turnover Maintenance
Technician to join our successful and growing team! If you have the
skills required for this position, apply today and see why Edward
Rose & Sons is the right career move for you!
The Turnover Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing
required steps to ensure all vacant apartment homes are restored to
a market-ready status, within the allotted time-frame and in
accordance with company policies and procedures. Successful
candidates will possess basic maintenance skills, along with some
organizational skills to track the status of apartments being
Maintenance Technicians are required to have an understanding of
hazardous communication, bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination,
hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder, and lock-out safety. The
right candidate will be highly motivated and capable of performing
all turnover maintenance tasks.
Additional job responsibilities:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Ensuring timely completion of turnover deadlines.
- Following hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogen
guidelines, as well as other safety-related protocols.
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by management. Job
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to complete full vacant turn process.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC knowledge is a plus.
- Must have own tools!
- Open to change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license. Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will be required as this
position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Fayetteville , Turnover/Redecoration Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!