Company: ARC3 GASES SOUTH
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Arc3 Gases, Inc. is a growing, multi-generation family-owned and
operated industrial gas and welding supply distributorship with
over 50 locations in Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia. We have
a broad retail and distribution network that enables us to provide
outstanding service to customers of all types and sizes, and we
serve many industries ranging from fabrication and manufacturing to
research, health care, and food and beverage. Arc3 succeeds by
building lasting relationships with our employees, our customers,
and our business partners. We treat people the right way, we're
reliable, and we engender trust using our technical expertise to
help our customers build and improve their businesses. We attract,
develop and retain employees who deliver this value consistently
over time by offering them competitive pay and benefits and a
long-term career path, and by heavily investing in their safety,
health and overall well-being. Job Overview Arc3 Gases is looking
for a qualified individual to fill our Inside Sales Representative
position for our Lumberton, North Carolina location. We want
someone to help grow Arc3's profitable sales by effectively
providing technical expertise, support, and service to existing and
potential customers and Arc3's sales force. Responsibilities and
- Sell industrial, medical, and specialty gases along with
welding supplies and related equipment to walk-in customers.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner by
answering phone calls, handling customer complaints, providing all
necessary paperwork in relation to purchases, retrieving stock, and
assisting in loading customer vehicles.
- Advise customers on equipment and materials needed and
procedures to follow to complete tasks they wish to perform.
- Possess strong welding product knowledge and self-management
skills to deliver superior customer service.
- Anticipate customer needs and expectations (i.e., product
orders, potential sales, service issues, technical support needs)
and share that vital information with appropriate Arc3
- Notify the purchasing department when there is a shortage or
outage of products.
- Act with integrity and a sense of urgency, be reliable and
persistent, and build strong, long-term customer
- Drive a company vehicle to deliver products to customers when
the primary driver is unavailable or business needs dictate.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Provide support to other team members by preparing orders and
ordering supplies as needed.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Arc3 Gases.
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs of merchandise as
- Must have a valid license with clean driving record and
willingness to obtain Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Must have computer skills or some knowledge of computer order
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure
to meet deadlines. Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Welding or Technical Education is preferred. Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements Equal Opportunity
Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
Keywords: ARC3 GASES SOUTH, Fayetteville , Inside Sales, Sales , Lumberton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!