Company: Champion Homes
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionChampion Home Builders, Inc.Job Description Job
Title: Purchasing AgentFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Summary Compiles
information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement
of material by performing the following duties. Essential Duties
and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Verifies nomenclature and specifications of purchase
- Processes Requests for Quotations (RFQs) by assisting with
their preparation, sending them to suppliers and following up with
suppliers for their timely response.
- Gathers commodity market prices for reporting purposes.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and change notices based on
inventory needs after an inventory is taken.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to
- Work with suppliers on invoice and payment issues.
- Meet with vendors to review new products and review already
- Maintain price changes by working with accounting to keep
addendums accurate. Competencies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Must have strong analytical skills and be capable of
interpreting data and information
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment or adopt or
modify methods and standards to meet assigned
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and follow through with
requests for assistance
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles Qualifications
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Manufactured housing industry experience desired
- Purchasing or Materials experience desired
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Champion Homes, Fayetteville , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Pembroke, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!