Sales Support Administrator
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Posted on: November 18, 2023
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.PCC is relentless in
its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time
producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while
continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.In 2016,
Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett,
acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
PURPOSE:The individual in this position serves as the direct
commercial link between Wyman Gordon and our customer base in the
Precision Engine Components (PEC) department. This includes the
administration of contract proposals and negotiation of key
contractual requirements to ensure compliance with company
policies, procedures, and financial obligations. Additional
functions performed include the adherence to master plans and
schedules, and the development of solutions to current problems.
The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, and able to work
with minimal supervision. To be successful in this role you will
need to have a problem solving "can-do" attitude. You must be able
to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.ESSENTIAL
JOB FUNCTIONS: * Liaison with our customers sourcing and planning
* Coordinates customer production needs with the Master Scheduler
to ensure timely delivery to customers.
* Respond to specific customer requests for delivery changes or
updates in a timely manner.
* Coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical
performance of company programs.
* Communicates weekly production commitments and scheduling to
* Keeps record of planned, fulfilled, and pending customer purchase
* Sets up new account information and resolves customer
issues/problems such as (but not limited to) scheduling,
receivables, terms, pricing, contracts.
* Facilitates AR/AP problem resolution between customer and
* Coordinates scheduling of backlog to assure timely delivery to
* Assist with customer shipping requirements with certified
* Obtains working knowledge of adjacent sales departments to
backfill when/where necessary.
* Performs additional tasks as required.REQUIREMENTS:* High School
Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Business
* Four years prior work experience as an inside sales
representative or coordinator required. Prior experience in a
manufacturing environment a plus.
* Familiarity with standard cost concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:* Demonstrated verbal and written communication
* Skilled knowledge of Microsoft packages to include Word, Power
Point, Excel, and Outlook.
* Prior experience with PC/Syteline.
* Self-directed and works well with all levels of the
* Ability to follow directions.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.ADDITIONAL NOTES:Proof of US
citizenship, nationality, and/or permanent resident status in order
to comply with all applicable export and import laws and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
This position requires use of information or access to production
processes subject to national security controls under U.S. export
control laws and regulations (including, but not limited to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR)). To be qualified to work in this
facility, a successful applicant must be a U.S. Person, as defined
in those regulations, and able to supply evidence of that
qualification prior to starting work or be authorized to receive
controlled information under a specific license or permission from
the relevant government agency. The U.S. export control regulations
define a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), and certain
categories of Asylees and Refugees.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Fayetteville , Sales Support Administrator, Sales , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!